EasyDriver v3 is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse. The EasyDriver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor, and has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you've got precision motor control!Caution:
Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. This will cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.
• A3967 driver configured for 8-microstep mode
• Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors
• Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
• Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque.
• EasyDriver Website
• A3967 Datasheet
• EasyDriver Schematic
• Example Stepper Motor Control
• Example Arduino Tutorial