The MIDI Breakout board gives your Arduino or any other microcontroller access to the powerful MIDI communication protocol. The MIDI protocol shares many similarities with standard asynchronous serial interfaces, so you can use the UART pins of your microcontroller to send and receive MIDI's event messages.
This break out board is perfect for experimentation and prototype work, as well as for use in the educational laboratory. It is well-suited for work with the MIDI connector for musical instruments. A breakout board is sometimes referred to as a "transition module", "terminal board", or "interface module".
• All 5pins of a MIDI connector brought out to screw terminal blocks
• Additional male header pins breakout
• High quality PCB with blue soldermask
• Four mounting holes
• Breadboard friendly
• Board dimensions is 2.25" x 2.10"
• Assembed breakout board with MIDI connector and terminal block
• 5-pin male header (not soldered)
Mechanical Dimensions: MIDI-TERM.PDF
Mechanical 3D eDrawing: MIDI-TERM.EDRWNOTE: The 0.1" male header is not solder on the board. You get exactly like picture#3 below.