It is the most easiest and reliable way to connect the Xbee module to a PC via USB port. It can be use as a communication point or a programmer for Xbee module using X-CTU software. There are six LEDs on this board to help you monitoring and quickly troubleshooting.*** XBee module is NOT included ***
• Works with all XBee modules including the Series 1, Series 2, and Series 2.5; standard and Pro.
• No external power needed
• Support USB 1.0 and 2.0
• Low USB bandwidth consumption
• 256/128 bytes receive/transmit buffer
• 0.1” spacing (breadboard friendly)
• On-board 3.3V 250mA voltage regulator (can be use to power external devices)
• TX and RX communication LEDs
• PWR, RSSI, ON, and ASSOCIATE LEDs
• Accessibility to every Xbee pin
• Works with X-CTU software from Digi Int.
• Support Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista. Mac OS8/9, OS-X and Linux 2.4 and greater.
USB FTDI Drivers